Clean Air EquipmentsProviding you the best range of air showers, dynamic pass box, biosafety cabinet, uv sterilizing chamber, dispensing booth sampling booth and gross working station - complete stainless steel with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
|Illumination||Glare free white Fluorescent tube|
|MOC (Option)||CRC Power Coated OR Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Initial Airflow Velocity||20-22 m/s|
|Noise Level||Less than 70 db (mechanical at 1.5 Mtr.)|
- Air Showers are specialized antechamber which personnel need to pass through before entering clean rooms and controlled environments. Due to the requirement of dust-free conditions in clean rooms or controlled environments, Air showers are used to decontaminate by blasting dust particles off with the help of high velocity HEPA filtered air jets. With the help of high velocity filtered Air pollutants carried by personnel can be removed, the contaminated air then filtered and recirculated again to give clean transfer area. Air showers are very demanding now days for prevention of important manufacturing applications in the field of Micro electronics, Pharma, Semi conductors and are very useful in various types of researches also.
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 4WEEKS
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||02 Unit|
|Construction||Stainless Steel 304 / 316 / 316L|
|Power Supply||220 / 230 Volts|
- Technical Specification
- Dynamic Pass Box equipment are made of powder coated high grades stainless steel (304 / 316 / 316 L) with international quality standard components including mechanically or electrically interlocked doors and UV light.
- These dynamic pass box equipment are equipped with suction filter made of stainless steel with 95% down to 5� efficiency (EU-4 rating) and supply filter made of aluminum with 99.999% down to 0.001 � (EU-14 Rating.)
- An interlock guard system controls the inlet and the outlet of PASS BOX not be opened at the same time, in order to prevent the cross contamination.
- Designed to Prevent Cross Contamination & Ensure Clean Environment.
- Complete With Door Switch & Buzzer.
- Perfectly Calibrated Interlocking System To Operate Doors.
- Provided With Pre-Filters.
- HEPA Filters Also Provided.
- Fitted With Blower Unit.
- Supplied With UV Lamp
Approx. Price: Rs 2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Cabinet Material||Stainless Steel|
|Main Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Sterilization||UV Germicidal Tube|
|Electric Supply||220 V|
|Noise Level||Less than 65 db|
Structure made of 19mm thick ply-board with melamine lamination. Work bench of perforated stainless steel. Front acrylic door with two holes provided with cloth sleeves. Properly balanced blowers fitted on1/4 H.P. electric motor provided on the top portion to supply sufficient air to HEPA filter. One HEPA filter provided on top of work bench horizontally to supply clean air to the work bench vertically. Another HEPA Filter provided on side for exhaust system. Efficiency of HEPA filters 99.97%, particle retention >0.3 micron. One Pre-filter provided on the top to supply pre filtered air to the blowers. One fluorescent tube and one U.V. germicidal tube provided over work bench. Static pressure manometer fitted. Cock for Gas or air & vacuum line. Ground level screw (4No.) fitted. Back cover fixed with screws for convenient removal for attending blowers, filters and motor when needed. Cabinet fitted with exhaust and virus burnt system.Sizes:
- Biosafe Cabinet (Wooden), Class II, A-2, Size 60x60x60cm.
- Biosafe Cabinet (Wooden), Class II, A-2, Size 90x60x60cm.
- Biosafe Cabinet (Wooden), Class II, A-2, Size 120x60x60cm.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Material||OUTER PCGI INNER SS|
|Model Name/Number||MSW 509|
|Capacity||12 TRAYS 313X212X25 SIZE OF EACH TRAY|
- UV STERILIZING CAHMBER
- MSW 509
- Technical Specification
- Outer body is made of CRC sheet duly powder coated and inner chamber is provided with 12 nos. of stainless steel trays to hold small samples to be sterilized under exposure to U.V. light, thus protecting contamination of instruments once sterilized.
- Door has a magnetic gasket for proper sealing.
- Item Code: UVSEC-1226.01
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 15 DAYS
Dispensing Booth Sampling Booth
Approx. Price: Rs 3 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Noise Level||65Db measured at 1mtr distance in open field conditions|
|Hour Meter||Integrated in the panel for recording total working hours of U.V tube|
|Intermediate Filter||Efficiency 95%down to 5 microns (EU-7 Rating)|
|Main Supply filter||HEPA filter (Classification H 14)|
- Specially designed for operator protection against airborne contaminants and aerosols generated at the time of dispensing, sampling, handling of powders. It operates on a reverse principle of a conventional vertical laminar flow bench, where in recirculating downflow air from HEPA filters is captured by pre-filter (Intake velocity at prefilter is on a higher scale-higher negative pressure) which suppresses any aerosol /powder clouds produced during dispensing and in the process eliminates any chances of airborne particles to remain suspended in the operator/user's breathing zone. The complete unit eventually works on a recerculatory air flow principle.
Gross Working Station - Complete Stainless Steel
Approx. Price: Rs 3.5 Lakh / NoGet Latest Price
- GROSS WORKING STATION
- Made Of High Grade Stainless Steel .
- Continuous Air Flow Along With Entire Area .
- Integrated Illumination With UV Germicidal Light .
- Working Area 5x2.5x3 & Sides Made Of Acrylic.
- Self Supporting Under Carriage With Adjustable Legs .
- Adjustable Sets of Stools With Rest To Reduce Back Strain.
- Camera Holder For Railing System .
- Magnifying Glass /Light Magnifier With Flexible Arms.
- Document Holder For Requisition Forms ,Literature Etc.
- Magnetic Instrument Holder .
- Paper Towel Holder .
- Inch/Centimeter Ruler
- Polyethylene Cutting Board .
- Steel Basin With Adjustable Valve With Formalin Pour Off Basin .
- Study Perforated Insert able Work Plates .
Approx. Price: Rs 3 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Surface Finish||Powder Coated|
IVF workstation is specially designed for use in fertility laboratories for research work in the fields of human and animal reproduction. A controlled work environment is of high priority due to the complexity of the process. This includes hygienic conditions to minimize microbial contamination, a warmed work surface for the sustenance of biological matter .Constant Temp 37C At Working Platform With Digital Display of Temp .Adjustable Temp If Nedded