|Ultrasonic Generator||Micro Controller base Digital Timer|
|Electric Supply||170 - 245 V, AC, 50 Hz 1 phase|
|Ultrasonic Power||As per Model Watts average|
|Ultrasonic Frequency ||40 kHz or 33 +/- 3 kHz (As Ordered)|
|Tank Housing MOQ||S.S 304 grade|
|Tank MOQ||S.S 304 grade, 1.6 mm thick & buffed form inside|
|Tank Capacity & Dimensions ||As per Model|
|Drain Valve||1/2'' Ball Valve is provided for cleaning the tank|
Having a definite quality management system, we are regarded as the noteworthy manufacturer and exporter of an extensive gamut of Ultrasonic Baths
- Noiseless operation
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Sonicator Bath UltrasonicCleaners will save time and reduce effort while providing a safe solution for your cleaning needs. Now – A – Days Ultrasonic Cleaner is an essential tool for Scientific & Pharma Labs. There are many uses of ultrasonic cleaner in QC, R&D & Analytical Labs such as, Dissolve, disperse, and emulsify samples Sonochemistry i.e. degassing the solution Cleaning the glass ware, Lab Instruments Sonicator Bath Ultrasonic Cleaner (Sonicator) has a design with MOSFET /IGBT & latest Microcontroller based technology.
- 1.5 Ltr.
- 2.5 Ltr.
- 4 Ltr.
- 6 Ltr.
- 10 Ltr.
- 20 Ltr.
- With latest MOSFET base technology SS-304 Lid
- With Auto Degassing facility
- Automatic frequency tuning for maximum output
- Modular generator for easier modification/servicing
- Timer: Two Digit Green LED display 0 – 99 minutes Timer with settable & On/ Off keys
- SS-304 Basket
- Heater: S.S sheathed cartridge type immersion heater approx. power capacity 1000 / ( Optional ) 1500 watts .Heater can easily be replaced
- Temperature Control: By Thermostat Blind type Maximum allowable Temp is 65°C (Optional ) Digital Temp/ Controller with two Digit LED Display
- Protection: Protection to prevent overheating. Cleaner should automatically shut down in
- Case of overheating
- PSE ( Optional ): Pulse Sweep Energy for uniform Energy distribution throughout tank
- Transducers: PZT Sandwich type, bonded on the base of S.S Tank, Crystal used of PZT4, of
Matrock Morgon Make. High temp. & good quality wires for connection & epoxy for bonding of transducers are used.Application:
- Dental Application, Life Sciences Application, Industrial Applications
- Therefore in the last few years, ultrasonic labware cleaning and ultrasonic instrument cleaning have been gaining in popularity. Sonicator Bath Ultrasonic cleaners are especially effective for removing chemical residues from complex parts with crevices, small openings, and joints. In addition to cleaning validation, ultrasonic cleaners and baths are used by chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories for solvent degassing and sample preparation. Ultrasonic baths rapidly degas HPLC solvents. Agglomerated samples are dispersed and difficult to dissolve samples are solubilized in powerful ultrasonic baths From ultrasonic cleaning lab plasticware and glassware to mixing and emulsifying samples.
- The Sonicator Bath Ultrasonic Cleaner is a microprocessor-controlled indigenously designed & manufacturer ultrasonic cleaner. Higher capacity & custom made sizes are also available.